Sustainable commercial transport (delivery motorcycle and vans).
The 2-wheeled EV market is a $22bn opportunity.
15,000 delivery motorcycles in UAE = $52m opportunity
37m motorcycles in India = 90% to be electric by 2025
20m motorcycles in Pakistan = 1.9m motorcycle sales in 2019
1.1m motorcycles in UK = $22m industry value
1m motorcycles in Africa = $9bn industry value 2021
$2.1bn industry value in LatAm = In 2025. Up from $1.5bn in 2019
Industry statistics – UAE / Market statistics - UAE:
Supply and demand for delivery vehicles is out of equilibrium, and covid-19 amplifies a need for one moto.
• High cac for aggregators. $6.2
• Low delivery charge. $1.9
• Operators with sustainability mandate. 40%
• Delivery riders pay (fuel & lease per month). $382
• The global market is on the rise and the growth is averaging 6.8%, mexico, india and africa lead the way.
• 2-wheel ev industry size (africa). $9bn
• Motorcycles in india. 37,000,000
• Motorcycles in pakistan. 20,000,000
• EV stock by 2030 (at 36% growth). 245m units
We are aiming for 100,000 units sold by 2024, which will lead us towards a valuation in excess of $100,000,000